The objective of Let It Ride is to create the best possible five-card poker hand using three cards dealt to the player and two community cards.
- Let It Ride is typically played with a standard deck of 52 playing cards.
- The game is played against the house ie the casino, not against other players.
- Each player places three equal bets on the designated betting spots.
- The dealer then deals three cards face-down to each player and two community cards face-down in the center of the table.
- After looking at their own cards, players have two options: a. Let It Ride: If the player is satisfied with their hand, they can choose to let all their bets remain in play. b. Pull Back: If the player is not confident in their hand, they can choose to pull back one of their three bets by signaling to the dealer. The dealer returns one of the bets to the player.
- After all players have made their decisions, the first community card is revealed.
- Based on the newly revealed community card, players again have the option to let their bets ride or pull back another bet. Players cannot pull back the remaining bets at this point.
- After all players have made their decisions, the second community card is revealed.
- The dealer then reveals their own two cards, creating a five-card hand.
- Each player’s hand is compared to the dealer’s hand separately.
- To win, the player’s hand must contain at least a pair of 10s or higher. If the player’s hand meets the minimum requirement, the payout is determined by a predetermined payout table.
- If the player’s hand does not meet the minimum requirement, all remaining bets are considered losses.
- The game progresses to the next round, and players can place new bets to continue playing.
- Familiarize yourself with the ranking of poker hands to assess the strength of your hand.
- Consider the community cards and their potential to improve your hand before deciding whether to let your bets ride or pull them back.
- Manage your bankroll and betting strategy wisely. It’s important to balance risk and reward.
- Be aware of the minimum hand requirement (a pair of 10s or higher) to be eligible for a payout.
Let It Ride offers players an exciting combination of strategy and luck, as they make decisions about their bets based on their own hand and the revealed community cards. With this guide, you’re ready to start playing Let It Ride and enjoy the thrill of the game. Good luck!
Play online: https://newzealandcasinos.nz/live-casinos/