The objective of Fan Tan is to be the first player to get rid of all your cards by playing them onto the table in sequential order. Fan Tan is an online casino game invented by Evolution.
- Fan Tan is typically played with a standard deck of 52 playing cards.
- The dealer shuffles the deck and deals all the cards to the players.
- The player to the left of the dealer starts the game by playing the 7 of a randomly determined suit (chosen by the dealer or agreed upon by the players) onto the table.
- Play proceeds clockwise, and each player must play cards onto the table if they have a legal move.
- Legal moves consist of playing cards that are either one rank higher or one rank lower than the card previously played in the same suit.
- For example, if the last card played was a 9, the next player can play either an 8 or a 10 of the same suit.
- If a player cannot make a legal move, they pass and do not play a card.
- If no player can make a move, a new round starts with a different starting card chosen by the next player in turn.
- The game continues until one player runs out of cards.
- The first player to get rid of all their cards wins the game.
- Pay attention to the cards played by other players to anticipate which cards might still be in their hands.
- Strategically save certain cards to block your opponents or create opportunities for yourself.
- Be mindful of the suits that are in play and consider playing cards from suits that have fewer cards remaining.
- Remember the sequence of cards played to help you make informed decisions.
- Adapt your strategy based on the current state of the game and the cards available to you.
Fan Tan is a simple and fast-paced card game that requires quick thinking and strategic play. With this guide, you’re ready to start playing and enjoy the engaging nature of Fan Tan!
Play online: https://newzealandcasinos.nz/live-casinos/fan-tan/